I am an economist by training, having received my first (Bachelor) degree from the Oxford Brookes University in 2001. Furthermore, I have been a naturopath since May 2014, after passing the examination at the Public health office in Heilbronn. The loss of my mother and my premature son, incurable diseases and severe disabilities in my family led me to the field of naturopathy.
While I became a successful bank consultant in a prominent bank, my private life was tumbling at full speed. I was in my mid-twenties when I suddenly faced critical questions in my life.
I have eagerly sought answers to the following questions:
- How does the human body work and what is the key to a healthy and happy life?
- Is genetics alone the cause of disease?
- What role does the soul, personality, “inherited” and learned patterns play in the development of a disease and in maintaining health?
- What are the conventional medical treatments when a disease occurs?
- What are other alternative solutions available beyond conventional medicine, especially in the field of complementary medicine?
- Is a disease a misfortune/tragedy or also a kind of opportunity?
- What knowledge, what attitude and ultimately what “tools” does a person need to possess to face the challenges of life, regardless if it is a smaller one or a life-threatening kind?
These questions were not formulated so precisely in the beginning. I often felt too insignificant to react appropriately to the challenges in my life.
It took much time and hard work to conclude that accusing ourselves or others is neither comforting nor purposeful.
Our experiences should be integrated into our personality as a positive potential.
I offer therapy methods in my practice, which convinced me through helping to overcome my challenges.
I have been happily married for 15 years and a mother of three beautiful children. Not only my family but also my work and my hobbies – cultural and pilgrim travels, reading – fill my life.
I am dedicated to support you with all my professional and life experience and develop for you an individual therapy plan.
I look forward to hearing from you!